The SLO Friendly is a one-day tournament, so you can enjoy a great day of soccer,
then spend the balance of the weekend exploring the beautiful Central Coast of California —
wine tasting, kayaking, mountain biking, cycling, dining out, zip-lining, the beach, golf, surfing
— any of the joys of life here!
- 8v8 with big goals and open substitution.
- Co-ed Divisions: All ages (18+) and all skill levels.
- Bring your team or register as a 'free agent'. This tournament is organized by team, any free agents will be used to fill in or create teams as needed.
- Captains create a login for the website (if you haven't already) then register for this year's tournament. Once you do email and let us know your name and team name. We'll set you up and provide additional information to get you started.
- 4 games played. After the first 2 games we may balance the schedule to match the skill levels of the teams.
- View Tournament Field Map
BEDA’S BIERGARTEN, NOT A TREND BUT A TRADITION OF GEMÜTLICHKEIT
Bring your wristband for 15% off the day of the tournament. Beda's is located close to the field and serves traditional German food and beer.